The City of Liberty Utilities Department is looking to add a full-time staff person to the Utilities Maintenance-Collection division.
• Construction and maintenance of sewer and/or distribution systems
• Operation of various equipment including back hoe tractors, trucks, loaders, snow removal equipment and more.
The Position Requires:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Class B CDL with air brake/tank endorsement (or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire)
• Daily physical activity including walking, standing, bending, pushing, etc.
Must be available to work some evenings and be on call some weekends.
Application Deadline: October 27 at 5 p.m.