The Liberty Police Department is now accepting applications to fill an immediate opening for a full-time Police Officer. The Department will also create an eligibility list for four Police Officer positions that will open January 1.
• Using independent judgement in complex emergency situations
• Becoming proficient with applicable state, local and federal laws
• 60 hours of college credit OR 3 years as a full time, Class A sworn Police Officer OR 3 years active duty as a member of the United States armed forces (if no longer active duty, must have had an honorable discharge)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must pass required testing and extensive background investigation
• Must be able to work shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
Application Deadline: August 31 at 5 p.m.