The City of Liberty Fountain Bluff Sports Complex is looking for a part-time groundskeeper starting in September 2017.
• Performing daily set up and repair of athletic fields located throughout Liberty including dragging infields, marking outfields, setting bases and setting pitching distances
The Position Requires:
• Applicants must be at least 16 years old
• Must have reliable transportation
• Schedule includes varying hours on nights and weekends
• Athletic fields grounds maintenance experience is preferred but not required
This position is open until filled.
Duties and Tasks:
Perform various aspects of field maintenance including dragging infields, marking out fields, setting bases and pitching distances.
Ability to work nights and weekends
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Ability to work a varying schedule
Ability to operate a variety of equipment including City trucks, trailers, utility vehicles, mowers, power and hand tools.
Must be able to work in various weather conditions
Must have great customer service skills