The City of Liberty Utilities Department is looking to fill a Maintenance-Distribution Worker 1 position.
• Construction and repair of water mains, valves and fire hydrants
• Repairing concrete and asphalt surphases
• Assisting with snow removal
• Continuous walking, standing, bending, lifting, etc.
The Position Requires:
• Availability on evenings and weekends
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Class B CDL with air brake endorsement or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
Application Deadline: August 18 at 5 p.m.