The Liberty Community Center is looking for a part time Custodian for the Liberty Performing Arts Theatre.
• Cleaning all areas of the Liberty Performing Arts Theatre (LPAT), including vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms, doors, windows, etc.
• Independently completing all items on the checklist between each usage of the LPAT, usually overnight, after one rental ends and another begins
• Reporting facility damage or missing items
• Locking and securing facility upon exit
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and/or direction
• Availability to work a varying schedule, usually during late-night hours, based on the rental use of the LPAT