The Liberty Community Center is seeking to fill a void for Customer Care Team Members. We are seeking enthusiastic, service-minded individuals interested in providing a high level of hospitality to guests throughout the Liberty Community Center.
Job duties will include:
* Periodic access to locker room and restroom facilities for cleaning and supervision
* Serve as an ambassador to the Liberty Community Center
* Supervise guest activities throughout the facility
* Respond to guest questions and concerns
* Problem Solving skills including dissernment to refer issues to proper channels
* Receive and process class registrations, memberships, passes, meeting room
* Answer incoming calls
* Clean and prepare meeting rooms prior to rental arrivals (clean floors, remove trash,
set up tables and chairs, etc.)
* Perform nightly closure and shut down of building
* Monitor and assist as needed with overall building cleanliness and maintenance to
keep the facility in ‘visitor ready’ condition
Minimum Requirements: Equivalent to a high school diploma. Additional training in RecTrac software is desirable and past experience in the area of guest services. We are seeking applicants with flexible availability and ability to work various shifts and weekends. Rate of Pay is $12.00 per hour.
The position will remain open until filled.
Apply online or for a form to print and complete by hand, see Employment Applications under "attached files" on the right side of the screen. Applications are also available at the Liberty Community Center front desk.
Submit completed Application to:
Liberty Community Center
1600 S. Withers Road
Liberty, MO 64068 Or Via Fax: 816-439-4377 Or